Thanks to the continuous commitment always had in the jewelery sector and to the great ability to constantly update on materials and innovative techniques, this activity has achieved an important recognition of the Lombardy Region, that of a Goldsmith Company of Excellence, award obtained with great merit within the Artis Project. In addition, it was also ranked first in 2013 with its own beautiful "Va pensiero" jewel, during the competition called Jacopo da Trezzo, as part of the Milan event "Maestri del Gioiello", held in the prestigious frame of Galleria di Vittorio Emanuele II. In 2015 wins again this prestigious competition with the jewel "Gaia" dedicated to "the magic of the stones gifts of the earth", and exhibits its jewels at Expo Milano 2015 at the Pianeta Lombardia pavilion. In 2016 "Cazzaniga Nobili" Il laboratorio Orafo is reconfirmed first in the Jacopo's competition with the jewel "Incontro" dedicated to the 150 years of relations between Italy and Japan. In October 2017 Il laboratorio Orafo "Cazzaniga Nobili" won the Jacopo da Trezzo prize for the third consecutive year with the jewel "Sua Maestà" dedicated to Maria Theresa of Austria.
Goldsmith studio founded in 1980 by Cazzaniga Giancarlo and Nobili Irene, specialized in high jewelery works, has collaborated with the most prestigious jewelers in the center of Milan.
In 1998, Cazzaniga opens its own studio-shop in via Eustachi, 32 in Milan mainly targeting its private customers.
•In 2008 Cazzaniga Paolo takes over and manages both shop and laboratory activities.
• In 2008 "Il Laboratorio Orafo Cazzaniga Nobili" obtained from the Lombardy Region the Recognition of Goldsmith Company of Excellence within the Artis Project.
2011 - 2018
• From 2011 to 2018 "il Laboratorio Orafo Cazzaniga Nobili" participates in the Maestri del Gioiello event, competing with his own jewel at the "Jacopo da Trezzo" Prize.
• In 2013 "il Laboratorio Orafo Cazzaniga Nobili" won the Jacopo da Trezzo competition with the jewel "Va pensiero" dedicated to the bicentenary of Giuseppe Verdi's birth.
• The VJ Jewelry Magazine has dedicated an article to the event and the award ceremony.
In July 2014 and July 2015 participates in "luxury China" in Beijing, an event dedicated to luxury.
• In 2015 "il Laboratorio Orafo Cazzaniga Nobili" won the Jacopo da Trezzo competition with the jewel "Gaia" dedicated to "The magic of the stones gifts of the earth".
• In 2015, on the occasion of the "Salone del Mobile" in Milan, "il Laboratorio Orafo Cazzaniga Nobili" participated with his own creations in "Shadows - when the jewel approaches the wood for a play of shadows and lights between surfaces and shapes", an event linked to the Fuorisalone.
• In October 2015 exhibits its jewels at Expo during the event "the craft nourishes the planet" at Pianeta Lombardia Cardo -Expo Milano 2015.
• In April 2016 is invited by the Chinese Chamber of Commerce (Ccpit) to the Maritime Silk Road International Brand Exposition event in Quanzhou City.
• In October 2016 "il Laboratorio Orafo Cazzaniga Nobili" is reconfirmed winner of the Iacopo da Trezzo prize with the jewel "Incontro" dedicated to the 150 years of relationship between Italy and Japan.
• In October 2016, Cazzaniga Paolo was interviewed by the journalist Eleonora Di Lauro for TG3 Officina Italia, dedicated to the production of jewellery in Italy.
In October 2017 "il Laboratorio Orafo Cazzaniga Nobili" won for the third consecutive year the award Jacopo da Trezzo with the jewel "Sua Maestà" dedicated to Maria Theresa of Austria.